Pokud se chcete stát součástí interního týmu Vysoké školy regionálního rozvoje a nazaujala Vás žádná právě otevřená pozice, zašlete své CV a motivační dopis na adresu firstname.lastname@example.org.
MBA/MSc lecturers (external cooperation)
DUA Group seeks to hire experienced lecturers and business practitioners to teach in its new MBA/MSc programmes. The programmes would be validated in the UK and delivered in Prague.
- PhD/DBA degree; OR a master level degree (Ing., Mgr. MBA etc.) PLUS a minimum of 10 years of experience in business/management
- Experience in teaching in similar practically focused managerial and business programmes OR a minimum of 10 years of experience in business/management
- Excellent English
- An interest in long-term cooperation with the school
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Strategic management and business strategy
- Strategic marketing
- HR management
- Financial management of a business
- Operations and supply chain management
- Business Economics
- Soft skills for managers
- Other, such as for example procurement management, sales management, family firm management, international marketing etc. – we welcome further suggestions.
- To cooperate with the school in the process of preparing the programme for validation (development of curricula etc.) and further reviews
- To deliver your module in 1 to 3 teaching blocks a year in Prague (incl. the preparation of teaching materials, presentations and learning packages for the students)
- To assign and mark the students’ work
- To take part in other quality assurance activities related to the overall management of the programme (boards of examiners, quality assurance workshops, providing feedback to quality aspects etc.)
Are you interested?
Please send your CV by November 25, 2015. Please make sure your CV states the following:
- Your field(s) of expertise in business and management
- Education and highest degree attained
- Your work experience (teaching AND/OR business experience)
- A list of publications for the last 5 years, if you publish
- Any awards you won for teaching, practical business, research etc.
- A list of research and other business and management projects that you were or have been involved during the past 5 years
- Any other relevant experience or activities
- PLEASE NOTE: If possible, we would also appreciate info on whether and if so when we might see you teaching or presenting - either live in some of your upcoming courses or as a link to some of your past online courses, online records of your presentations at conferences etc.
The teaching of new students is expected to commence in autumn 2016. The preparation of validation would start in approx. January 2016.
Na setkání s Vám se těší,