One of the strategic priorities of the VŠRR is its active involvement in research, innovations, and development in its sphere of activity.
The VŠRR has recently applied for the following projects:
- Operational Programme Prague - Adaptability. Innovation of bachelor study programme in the context of the Bologna process placing emphasis on results of teaching. CZ.2.17/3.1.00/32599. Bartošová, H. (solver), 2009;
- Operational Programme Prague - Adaptability. Improve your chances. CZ.2.17/2.1.00/32598. Ponikelský, P. (solver), 2009;
- Operational Programme Human Resources and Employment. Enterprise is a chance. CZ.1.04/2.1.01/44.00059. Ponikelský, P. (solver), 2009;
- Operational Programme Prague - Adaptability. CZ.2.17/3.1.00/36351. Upgrade of the bachelor Regional Development study programme - interactive classes interlinked with practice, 2013.
Further, the VŠRR is a project holder or involved in the following projects:
- Innovation of the bachelor study programme in the context of the Bologna process placing emphasis on results of teaching. CZ.2.17/3.1.00/32599 within OPPA was approved for implementation commenced in March 2010 and finished in 2012. The aim of the project in line with the Bologna Declaration and other national and European strategic documents concerning development of higher education institutions is to assure quality and excellence of higher education at the VŠRR therewith enabling graduates to find higher quality jobs at the labour market. More.
- Upgrade of the bachelor Regional Development study programme - interactive classes interlinked with practice, 2013. CZ.2.17/3.1.00/36351.
- Research project WD-50-07-1 Municipality development process control at the municipal self-government level. PONIKELSKÝ, P. (expert solver).
- Implementation project VŠRR09-A1 Methodological assistance in elaboration of the development programme for the town of Mnichovo Hradiště. PONIKELSKÝ, P. (expert consultant).
- Implementation project VŠRR09-A2 Methodological assistance in elaboration of the strategy of cross-border tourism in Velkopavlovicko-Senicko region. PONIKELSKÝ, P. (expert consultant).
- OP VK CZ.1.07/2.1.00/32.0048 Innovation of the Educational Programme "Public Administration", the holder of which is the High Vocational School (VOŠ) - Territorial Administrative and Language School authorised for state language examinations, s.r.o. in Kladno. The VŠRR's partnership consists of consultancy provided to VOŠ lecturers in elaboration of innovated handouts and study aids and in review of newly created study aids within this project.
- Efficiency of Public Administration in Promoting Enterprise. The main holder of this project is the Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra (programme VEGA), VŠRR is a co-researcher. The aim of the project is to assess the efficiency of activity of trade divisions/authorities and to map opinions of entrepreneurial entities on activities of these institutions. Both targets will be achieved through comparison of conditions in the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic.
- International project in support of plurilingual language classes Majority Language Instruction as Basis for Plurilingual Education: (subtitle) Diversifying "Mother Tongue" Teaching in Multilingual Contexts organised by the European Centre of Modern Languages, Graz, (Austria) with the assistance of the Council of Europe. The involvement in the project will enable the VŠRR to implement multilingual teaching elements both in language classes and vocational courses.