Head of Department
Doc. JUDr. PhDr. Ivo Svoboda, Ph.D.
The Department of Applied Law Enforcement of the VŠRR offers courses in disciplines that enable students to get oriented in the legal framework of organisation and activities of public authority bodies, public administration bodies, including prosecuting authorities. Courses on mentioned disciplines are conveniently complemented with lessons on labour law and public service issues.
The Department offers the following courses
- Fundamentals of Law
- Public Administration and Its Management
- Selected Topics in Public Administration
- Selected Topics in Administrative Law
- Penal Law and Administrative Punishment
- Fundamentals of Labour Law
- Vocational Practice I, II