The mission of the College of Regional Development is to provide high quality university programmes in applied areas of management, business and economics. We continually strive to achieve excellence especially through strong links with the praxes, focus on modern teaching methods, systematic transfer of state-of-the-art knowledge into the curricula, development of international cooperation and exchange of know-how as well as consistent application of quality management standards in line with European standards. Entrepreneurial drive, innovative spirit, commitment to quality and excellent student experience are our key values.
Our strategic priorities for 2013-2017
- Further expansion of the portfolio of offered programmes – accrediting and implementing highly differentiated professional bachelor and master level programmes delivered fully in English, as well as expanding the portfolio of programmes accredited in Czech
- Further development of quality management standards and practical quality management
- Engage new research projects
- Develop the core team of lecturers
- Develop international links through the Erasmus+ programme and bilateral research and other cooperation with universities, chambers of commerce, associations and other organisations
- Increase the total number of registered students onto 700.