The College of Regional Development places an emphasis on systematic quality management of its study programmes in compliance with Czech and European standards for quality management in higher education institutions.
- The VŠRR quality management falls within the scope of responsibilities of the Rector, and Head of Quality and Partnerships, in cooperation with other bodies taking part in the quality management, such as Departments, Academic Board, the management of the individual programmes etc.
- The VŠRR carries out an annual internal review and annual monitoring.
- The quality, transparency and objectivity of assessment are assured through mechanisms and processes such as consistent work with assessment criteria double marking of final bachelor theses, placing emphasis on evaluation in accordance with an evaluation scale, grade inflation monitoring, mark distribution monitoring, and others.
- The quality of teaching is monitored through regular student feedback.
- Students receive the necessary study information through course handbooks and a modern student intranet.
- The VŠRR devotes attention to quality management and academic staff development through regular staff development activities, etc.